Saturday 29 March 2014

Spring holiday capsule - evergreens

The third colour option for my Spring holiday capsule is green, which was one of my favourite colours when I was younger and which is gradually working itself back into my favour. Green always makes me think of Spring, with green buds appearing, and it will go well with my navy jeans and charcoal trousers.  I used Polyvore to put together this capsule, so some of the items shown aren't mine but are very similar.  You will probably realise that there are warm greens here as well as cooler shades, which of course means that you should be able to find a green that will suit you, whether you have warm or cool colouring.


If the forecast looks promising when I'm packing in June, I may take some linen trousers instead of jeans and replace the long-sleeved tops with short-sleeved ones.

I don't have any green dresses to wear in the evening, however I have a green and gold top that might be suitable worn with a black skirt and a pair of heels. I have a lovely gold cuff that would go well with this too.


On the other hand, none of this is set in stone - and I might just decide to take my new blue dress as seen in the previous post!



No comments:

Post a Comment