Thursday, 18 September 2014

Evolve Your Style

I just love a challenge, so when I read about Imogen's latest style challenge, Evolve Your Style,  I didn't hesitate to sign up for it. It costs $5US to take part and you will receive a daily email from Imogen, plus you can join a closed facebook group where you can post photos of your daily outfit for comments and advice from the other participants. They're a lovely, helpful bunch, I can assure you!

I'm not quite half-way (I've received 14 emails so far) and already there are people who are way ahead of me plus a few that have only just started.It's fine to go at your own pace.

These are the challenges so far, with a few of the outfits that I have worn.

Day 1: wear a Statement necklace.  Day 2: wear something you've had for a long time
Day 3: wear a scarf all day.  Day 4: wear something pink.

Wear a scarf all day
Wear something pink

Day 5: wear a dress.  Day 6: sparkle today
Day 7: mix textures.  Day 8: double up on necklaces
Day 9: wear a bold lipstick.  Day 10: wear 2 prints or patterns
Day 11: wear arm candy.  Day 12: change your hair

Double up on necklaces
Day 13: Be blue.  Day 14: wear coloured shoes.

I'll post more of the challenges plus some of the outfits I wore on particular days in a future post.  In the meantime, even if you don't officially join the Evolve your Style group, why not try a few of the challenges yourself?

7 comments:

  1. Sue

    You seem to be having fun with this challenge. I have considered it -- might jump in. My current wardrobe is driven by what I will be doing with my mom so if, like today, I'm doing doctors visits and pushing a wheelchair all over creation, I need to have good walking shoes! But I like that you can go at your own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you do join in, Robin. It's good to push ourselves sometimes! I may have to take a break in the middle as I'm off to London in a couple of weeks' time so, unless I know what the challenges are in advance and pack accordingly, I may not have the appropriate items with me. I'm definitely having fun and learning things from taking part.

    ReplyDelete