Saturday 10 November 2012

My 333 revisited


It may only be autumn, but winter seems to have well and truly arrived in our corner of Spain!  Lots of rain recently and a biting cold wind has meant that my short sleeved tops have now been banished - unless I have a cosy cashmere cardigan over them!  I recently visited London to see my family and friends, which also meant new additions to my wardrobe, as I took advantage of the opportunity to buy petite sizes there.

It is a month since I started Project 333 and the idea of having 33 items of clothing to wear over 3 months still seems like a good idea, as it means it is a lot quicker deciding what to wear in the morning!  I have now added my new purchases to the original 33 - which obviously means removing some older clothes - and thought I would share this with you.  What do you think?


 
 

 
 

As you can see, I am now wearing my autumn!winter wardrobe in earnest! I have added in my winter coat and new navy trench coat, plus a pair of grey winter boots.  Please note too the new green satchel for when I go to my Spanish classes, which also adds a bright touch to the navy trench coat.

I admit that I probably do not need four bags however, apart from my new purchase, I have an everyday grey bag that goes with nearly everything, but I prefer a smaller bag for evenings out, and I also like a rucksack for those occasions when we go on long walks.  Similarly I need boots for when the weather is particularly bad but prefer shoes for everyday wear and my ballerina flats are so comfortable indoors that they had to be included.

I have kept one short sleeved top and sleeveless top for layering under a cardigan or jacket. Observant readers (and those able to count) will say there are only 32 items above, and will wonder if I am counting my trouser suit as two items to make up my 33.  The answer is no, because I have one more addition below.  I will explain more about that in another post!




No comments:

Post a Comment